What you need:
- Chicken wings (200 gm) 18-20
- Ginger-garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Yogurt ¼ cup
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red chilli 1 tsp
- Gurr 1 tbsp
- Kalonji (nigella/ black seeds) ½ tsp
- Saunf (fennel seeds) and Rai (brown mustard seeds) ½ tsp each
What you do:
- Clean and trim the wings. Marinate the wings in the mixture, preferably overnight or at least for 2 hours.
- Put on a greased tray with skewers, and bake/grill for 20 minutes till done.
- Serve with lemon slices, onion rings and green chillies.