Chicken with Basil
What you need
- Boneless chicken (cut in small pieces) – 1 kg
- Garlic (chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Mushrooms (cut) – 4
- Green chillies – 3
- Basil leaves – 1 cup
- Spring onions (chopped) – 1 cup
- Oyster sauce – 3 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- Onions (medium sized / chopped) – 2
What you do
- Heat 1 tbsp oil; add onions and garlic.
- Fry a little, add chicken and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add green chillies and mushrooms.
- Then add oyster sauce and soya sauce.
- Further, add basil and spring onions.
- Your chicken is now ready to serve.
Chicken with Lime Spices
What you need:
- Chicken (fillets / cut in strips) – 4
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Lime (green / marinated) – 1
- Coriander (ground / pounded) – 1 tsp
- Turmeric (ground) – ½ tsp
- Cumin (ground) – 1 tsp
- Mint (fresh / finely chopped) – 1 tbsp
- Pita bread (large) – 1
What you do:
- Marinate the chicken with lime, coriander, turmeric, cumin and mint.
- Fry in a griddle pan with olive oil.
Serve with pita bread and salad.